Monday, October 10, 2011

DAY 75: CLEANSE OR CULT?

     I've never been on a diet before, but I started a 21 day food challenge today to try and eat healthier.  The company makes all the food and I pick it up twice a week.  I didn't realize there was a "cleansing drink" I have to drink every morning.  But there is.  There's nothing tasty about drinking apple cider vinegar.  And for the record I'm fully aware that I may have joined a cult.  I mean who eats like this all the time?  Oh and there's no drinking alcohol.  I'd actually rather eat dessert or candy over alcohol, so that doesn't bother me as much.  But no sweets--that's going to be tough.  But then again I gave up dessert for Lent last year when I was dating this Catholic guy to see what it would be like to give something up for that long, and it wasn't as bad as I thought.  Anyway, I hope to make the full 21 days.  Thank goodness I'm allowed 1 cheat meal a week.  Countdown:  Day 1 is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment