Monday, October 3, 2011

DAY 68: BODY ODOR

     My doubles tennis partner's body odor distracted me yesterday.  I'm not kidding when I say I could smell it before I even walked on the court, and we were playing outdoors.  Now, come on, that's bad B.O.  Really bad.  Our changes overs were the worst, I didn't want to sit next to him or strategize.  I just wanted to towel off and get some water without dry heaving.
     In addition to the smell, a girl playing on the court next to us wasn't wearing proper tennis wear.  We were at tennis, not yoga.  Why was she wearing a too small yoga top with her tennis skirt?  She didn't have any support and was flopping around all over the place, in addition to showing half her stomach.  If I knew who she was I'd encourage her to read about proper undergarments from Day 15.  Jeez Louise, all I wanted to do was play my tennis match.

No comments:

Post a Comment