Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DAY 244: HALFTIME SHOW

     I went to the Mavs game tonight and the halftime show reminded me of when my Jazzercise class performed during halftime for the New Mexico Lobos at the Pit.  I was seven or eight and as I ran onto the basketball court to do our routine to the song "Freak-A-Zoid" some idiot Lobo fan threw his cup of Coke at us.  It landed right by my foot and and I had to jump over it as it splashed all over my purple stirrup tights.  I felt petrified and disgusted at the same time.
     But the show had to go on.  I was there to perform.  So I did my best dance to "Freak-A-Zoid" by Midnight Star and really won the audience over with my wind up move to the lyrics of the song that go: "I'll be your freak-a-zoid/C'mon and wind me up, no tears babe/I'll be your freak-a-zoid/C'mon and wind me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment