Thursday, March 22, 2012

DAY 239: BAD MOVIES

     Why do I continue to watch a movie even after I've decided I don't like it; it's bad; it's too scary; or the actors are terrible?  I do it all the time.  Example A:  Martha Marcy May Marlene.  There might have been good acting in that movie, but it wasn't pleasant to watch.  not that all movies are supposed to be pleasant to watch, but come on, why am I torturing myself by still watching it?  Do I think the movie gods will get mad or punish me?  Am I disrespecting the moviemakers by stopping to watch their movie?  I have no idea, but I feel like I'm always watching bad movies.  And the worst part is that I chose to watch them on my own and alone.  No one's making me and I'm not being nice to someone else by watching the movie he or she chose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment