Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DAY 175: BAD BIRTHDAYS

     Someone asked me to do something in March and the first thing that popped into my head when she said the date was "oh that was my first boyfriend's, the first boy I ever kissed's birthday."  Why do I remember his birthday and the birthday of every other boyfriend I've had and some guys I've just dated?    
     All these dates just swirl around in my head years later.  I don't even talk to these guys anymore.  I'm not friends with them and I don't want to be friends with them.  That's my rule--not to be friends with an ex-boyfriend.  We weren't friends to begin with so why be friends going forward?  So if this is how I feel and how I live my life (which it is) how come I still remember all of these bad birthdays, but I can't remember the name of someone whom I just met and was introduced to?  Ugg, I hate that.  I really really hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment