Saturday, April 28, 2012

DAY 276: HOLY COW...EAR CANDLE

     I went to the new nail place that opened across the street from me.  I planned to only get a manicure and a pedicure.  Then I read the menu of service.  Ear candle caught my attention.  Why?  I have no idea. could it be the ear infection my sister had when we lived on 110th and Broadway in New York that had her waiting in a Harlem ER waiting room for half the day to get something done to her ear that involved a wick?  Again I'm not sure.
     But I decided to splurge and get the ear candle done.  Why not?  Let me start by saying a neck and face massage was included with the ear candle.  And Michael, the guy who had given me my pedicure, had also given me the best foot massage/leg massage I've ever had in life!  So when he said he did the massage and the ear candle--I was in.
     I asked Michael if a lot of wax came out of my ear.  Of course I asked that; and you would too.  You know it.  He said yes and then showed me.  All I can say is DISGUSTING.  Who knew I was walking around everywhere with that much crap in my ears.  No wonder I can't hear that well sometimes.  Ear wax.  Well problem solved.  I adore you new nail spa across the street from my apartment.  I can't wait to go back.  Oh and it was so relaxing there.  No TVs, no satellite radio, just calm, relaxing waterfall sounds and peace.  What a gem of a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment