Monday, April 16, 2012

DAY 264: EMOTIONAL STRESS

     I went to yoga this morning and pilates this evening and still couldn't get the hunch out of my shoulders--it was actually a huge knot.  So I got a 15 minute chair massage after my pilates class and the masseur told me that emotional stress or my sitting at a desk typing at a computer 8 plus hours a day was causing my tensed up, knotted muscles.
     Emotional stress?  I'll admit I got some news this weekend that threw me for a loop and created some  emotional stress in my life.  But I wasn't banking on that emotional stress to cause my body to contort to the point of muscle spasm.  Don't mind me, I going to heat up my heating pad and possibly clean my bath tub so I can take a bath full of epsom salts.  Just call me grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment