Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DAY 126: FAKE NIPPLE RINGS?

     Is there such thing as fake nipple rings?  I am hoping so.  I had a blind date with a guy and did some sleuthing before the date--my usual Google stalking.  My sleuthing unearthed this guy's My Space page and on that My Space page were several pictures of him in Halloween costumes.  These costumes all had one theme in common--no shirt required.  Well, when someone doesn't have a shirt on you can find out lots of interesting things.  In this case, the guy had nipple rings.
     My questions are: were those nipple rings part of his sexy cop costume or his modernized cave man outfit? Or were they the real deal, worn every day under his normal clothes nipple rings?  Unfortunately or fortunately, I cannot answer those questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment