Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DAY 35: NEW GIRL

     Why is there always someone who's unfriendly to the new girl?  Why is that someone almost always another girl?  And why does this still go on years out of high school?
     I'm the new girl right now and I've experienced some unfriendliness lately.  But today it felt more mean.  Who has a birthday and a birthday cake and only allows some people in the office to have a piece of her cake?  A mean girl, right?  Or a just plain insensitive one.  At first I thought she singled only me out, but then I noticed she was being really selective about how she shared her cake with...  It was bothersome and a little bizarre.  I know if it was me I'd share the cake with everyone.
     What happened to all the rules one was supposed to learn in kindergarten?

No comments:

Post a Comment