Monday, July 2, 2012

DAY 341: WE TAWKED

     Well it only took 6 months, but tonight was the night I received a call from an actual real live guy through Tawkify.  It was a pretty strange call, we were both patched through some network and after 10 minutes exactly the call ended--he was in mid sentence.  
     The other semi-strange thing, unless you're into it, is that the guy doesn't live in Dallas.  He travels here often but doesn't live here.  I've done the long distance thing SEVERAL times and in my experience, it doesn't work out.  So I'm not sure I really want to talk to someone who doesn't even live here.  Because we all know that means he can't meet me on a whim for frozen yogurt or something else (no pretty much just frozen yogurt) if he doesn't live in Dallas.  In case you can't tell, I really like that frozen yogurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment