Saturday, June 30, 2012

DAY 339: HELLO CHANEL, GOODBYE CHANEL

     Well Miss Coco and everyone else.  I bought my first pair of Chanel shoes today, a pair of black loafers--my first Chanel anything.  They were on sale of course, with an extra 25% off.  I called my sister before I bought them, she said it sounded like a good deal, a good investment, and something I'd wear for a long time.  I'd needed a bit of persuasion/support to bite the bullet and buy such expensive shoes.  I felt good and went ahead and bought them.
     Then I took a picture of them and sent it to my sister.  I also sent the photo to a friend who's been wanting to buy a pair of Chanel loafers to let her know there were some still left at the store.  Both my sister and my friend said that the shoes I'd just purchased were old ladyish, dowdy and looked like nurse shoes.  Just great.  I must have been swayed by the label and the super sale price.  All I can say is thank goodness Neiman Marcus has a good return policy or I'd be wearing those expensive, black Chanel loafers for the rest of the my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment