Thursday, June 14, 2012

DAY 323: THERE SHE GOES AGAIN

     There she goes…to another concert…again.  Tonight I’m going to see the Glory of Love singer, Peter Cetera, in all his glory at the Dallas Symphony.  What can I say; I’m on a concert kick. 
     Idina Menzel will be a hard act to follow.  She was excellent last night; and as my date said “totally relatable.”  She pulled audience members out of their seats and asked them to sing with her.  She ran around the stage barefoot and spoke with her Long Island accent about boobies and even cursed a little.  At first I was shocked and then I decided I was ok with it.  Actually, I was more than ok with it.  Hey, at least she’s comfortable enough with herself to be herself.  That’s more than I can say for half the people I meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment